Update 10. 6. 2020
COOKIES policy of Vím o vesm s.r.o., IČO: 069 35 338, with registered office Smetanova 1249/6, 419 01 Duchcov ("Company"), issued in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR" or "Regulations"), contain information on the processing of personal data of users of the website https://www.stavario.com ("Website"). The company is the administrator of personal data of data subjects according to Art. 4 point 7 of the Regulation.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are short text files that the visited website sends to the browser. They enable information about the user's visit to the website to be recorded, such as preferred language and other settings. Cookies serve a variety of purposes. They are used, for example, to store safe search settings, to select relevant advertisements, to monitor the number of visitors to the page, to facilitate the registration of new services or to protect data.
How can cookies be shared?
Cookies can generally be divided based on several criteria:
- Depending on who creates and processes cookies, cookies can be divided into:
- first party cookies ("first party cookies") that create directly web pages or scripts on the same domain. It is most often used to ensure the basic functionality of the website;
- third party cookies ("third party cookies") are created by other websites. These sites own some content on the visited website, e.g. advertisements, images or videos.
- Cookies can also be divided according to their durability into:
- session cookies are temporary. They are stored on the device only until the user stops working with the web browser and are deleted after closing it. These cookies are necessary for the proper functionality of websites or associated applications;
- persistent cookies are used for easier and more convenient navigation on websites (for example, easier and faster navigation). persistent cookies are used for easier and more convenient navigation on websites (for example, easier and faster navigation). The length of that period may depend on the selected web browser settings.
- According to the purpose of use, cookies can be divided into:
- absolutely necessary (essential) cookies that are needed to operate the website. They include, for example, cookies that allow the user to log in to secure parts of the website. These cookies do not collect information about users that could be used for marketing purposes or to remember which pages users visited in the Internet environment;
- performance / statistical cookies are used to improve the functioning of the website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use this website, e.g. which pages visitors go to most often and whether they receive error messages from the website. Performance cookies allow the number of visitors to the site to be recorded and counted, which makes it possible to track how visitors use the website. These cookies do not collect information that would enable personal identification of the user. The information collected using these cookies is aggregated and anonymous;
- functional cookies facilitate control and improve website functions. They are used to activate specific site functions (e.g. video playback) and set them according to user preferences (e.g. language). Functional cookies are also used to remember your preferences the next time you visit the site. However, they do not collect information that could identify the user;
- targeted and advertising (profiling) cookies are used to track preferences and to send advertising messages in accordance with these preferences.
Which Cookies do we use?
Further information about cookies and their current list can be found by the user via web browsers in the Tools / Settings item.
Consent and rejection of Cookies
- Microsoft Edge
There are also third-party applications that allow you to block or manage cookies. The user can delete cookies that have been stored on his device by deleting the browsing history or through these applications.
If, when using the Company's services (e.g. applications), the user is logged in as part of a user account, such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc. cookies of these third parties may be stored. The purpose and scope of data collection, as well as the relevant rights and options for setting the scope of privacy protection, can be found in the information on the sites of these third parties, e.g.:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We use marketing tools through Google Ireland, Facebook Ireland and LinkedIn to help us target advertising to those users who have already visited our Website. If you do not want to be addressed by advertising, you can turn off the personalization of website ads on the pages below:
- Facebook: https://cs-cz.facebook.com
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls
You can find more about these marketing tools at:
- Facebook: https://cs-cz.facebook.com/business/ads/dynamic-ads
- Google: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2453998?hl=cs
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com
You can find more useful information about cookies at:
You can contact the person responsible for the processing of personal data in the Company at the address and email listed below:
Vím o všem s.r.o.
Smetanova 1249/6, 419 01 Duchcov