1. Log in to the system
Log into the Stavario platform using the information you received by e-mail after completing the registration of your demo version.
2. Add the first item to property
Drills, hammer drills, ladders, extension cables, scaffolding, etc. Where a certain item is, who is responsible, or who has handed over what to whom, and in what condition. You will have an overview of this from the time you register it all in the property section.
1. After logging into the system (ERP), hover over Property in the main menu, click on Property in the sub-menu, then click on the green Add entry / folder to folder button.
2. In the Basic information tab, fill in the Name box in the Description column. This is the only required item. You can add everything else later.
3. Click Save and close.
Done. From now on, your property is in the database and your company's employees can pick up or return that property using the phone app. Simply scan the machine code with the phone. The company therefore knows exactly where property is and with whom and, if necessary, can call that person directly. Employees can also submit requests relating to property; for servicing, for example.
3. Set up the first project / site
Set-up is easy and can be done within the space of 1 minute. To get started, just fill in a few basic details. Everything else can be added later as required.
1. After logging into the system (ERP), hover over Projects in the main menu, click on Projects in the sub-menu, then click on the green Add entry button.
2. In the Basic information tab, fill in the Name box on the left and beside the map Enter location, meaning where the project/site is located.
3. There are two Permitted variance boxes under the indication of the location. It is recommended to stick to the pre-set value of 100 m, but you can adjust this as needed. This is the radius that you will accept for entering arrivals and departures.
4. Switch to the Responsible users tab. Later, here you will be able to mark the employees for whom you want to unlock the entire project. For now, select an option "Admin".
5. Click Save and close.
4. Create a new site diary
Not only is creating a new diary a matter of seconds, it will above all save you hours of work and countless worries later on. It is easy, transparent and unquestionable.
Let's start by creating a new diary:
1. After logging into the system (ERP), hover over Site diary in the main menu and click on Create new diary in the submenu.
2. To try it, just fill in the first box, Name of new diary, and Assign new diary to created project two lines below. You created the project in point 2 of this manual.
3. Click on Save and close.
You have created a new site diary. You now need to add the first day entry.
Add the first day entry to the new diary:
* If you use employee attendance, the day entry will be generated every day on its own, automatically.
1. Hover over Site diary in the main menu, click on Day entries in the submenu, and click on the green Add entry button.
2. Select the project that the day entry will relate to from the Site diary menu. You created the project in point 2 of this manual.
3. Click on Save and close.
Done. The site diary is ready. You also already have the first day entry there. You now have to enter everything required in the entry.
Add information to the day entry:
1. Hover over Site diary in the main menu, click on Day entries in the submenu, and then click on the row of the day entry you have created in the overview.
2. Fill in the items marked as mandatory (Weather, Persons on site, Work done) and click on Save and close.
Done. The site diary has been created and the day entry filled in. Weather, persons on site, and other items can be filled in automatically. But we'll learn to do that next time. Now it’s time to add the first employee.
5. Add the first employee
The whole process is quick and easy and doesn't take more than a few seconds in practice. To begin with, however, we recommend that you proceed slowly, step by step. First try it all out on your own data.
1. After logging into the system (ERP), hover over Employees in the main menu, click on Employees in the sub-menu, then click on the green Add entry button.
2. Fill in the Visible to user tab
3. Complete the Basic Information tab
Fill in First name, Surname and Hourly wage. These three boxes are sufficient for proper functioning. You can set everything else later.
4. Complete the Personal details tab
Here it is most important to fill in the employee's telephone number. The employee’s Login code will be delivered to that number (see previous point 3.), as will the PIN code. Both of these numbers allow the employee to log into our mobile application later.
5. Click on Save and close.
If you have entered your own phone number in the Personal details tab in the previous step, then you will shortly receive an SMS with all the information necessary to log in to the application in the next step.
6. Try attendance (in the role of a worker)
For the attendance system to work, every employee must have our mobile app installed on their phone. However, it is enough to have, for example, only one tablet on the construction site, through which each worker logs in separately. Notification of arrival to work takes everyone a maximum of 15 seconds.
Step 1 - Download our App
If you entered a worker's phone number or e-mail in the Personal details tab, then he will automatically receive an SMS or email with a link to download the mobile app to their phone. If the employee deletes the link message, simply open Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS) on the phone and search for an app called "Stavario".
You can download App here:
Step 2 - Set your business information
Worker first fills in Company name and Company key and confirms by tap OK. This step only takes place once, the first time you launch the App. Worker will receive Company name and Company key by SMS or e-mail automatically at the moment you created his new profile. Your own access data came to you by email and SMS with other login details on the day you created the demo of our App.
Step 3 - Log in
Worker will be taken to the login page from the previous screen. This page appears to employees each time they launch the App. The employee must enter their Employee login code (the three-digit number from the Personal details tab in the Employees section) and personal PIN code. Both of these data can be found in the information SMS / email. Then just confirm by tapping Ok.
* inform employees to write down and remember their login code and PIN
Step 4 - Confirm reading the documents
After logging in for the first time, the employee will see a menu of several documents to be read (e.g. news from the company etc.). The employee must use the app to confirm with their signature that each of them has been read. Otherwise, the application will not allow the employee to continue and report, for example, arrival at work.
Step 5 - Arrival at work
Once workers has confirmed that all documents have been read, they can report arrival at work:
1. Tap on Arrival
2. Select the Project / site on which they are going to work
3. Confirm identity by taking their own photo
4. Confirm the photo by tapping Ok
Done. Using the application, the worker sends information to office employees:
- who signed in for work, when and where
- on which project / site the worker is currently located
- the hours worked
- which tools the worker is working with
- the holiday requests sent, visits to the doctor ...
- the requests for material, services created ...
7. Other modules are also available, such as:
A complete overview of the costs on a given day or for a given period.
Receipt slips, issue slips, records, notifications of low stock in warehouse. Employees can pick up the material themselves using the application and bar codes.
We send employees all documents such as pay slips, occupational health and safety, training, news, etc., via the app.